Monday, April 16, 2007

Streamyx Services

Have you ever tried connecting to the internet, but it failed and took you a while to log in? It is very frustrated isn't it?

Well, I keep having this problem with Streamyx lately and I always try to calm down by playing my favorite game 1602 (well, quite an old game I believe) or having a nap. Today, somebody was waiting for me to send in some important documents and I have been trying for an hour to connect, then try on my cousin's account, but it failed. Systematically, (well, I should admit that this is my habit, good or not? I am not sure), I found the Yellow Page in the living room, and made a call to the customer service centre. I was not sure if the problem was from the internet provider or it was because of anything from the user. I better checked carefully with them and adressed this problem which I have faced for long.

I have been wanting to address this problem to find out the cause (to confirm what caused this? is it improper usage or the service breakdown), but never did it. As in the account was not registered under my name. On the other hand, I was not quite confident that this problem will be solved and it might make no different for me to wait than call. After having some previous experiences on calling numbers that was not reachable, I was worrying this might make me more frustrated. Nevertheless, I was going to give it a try.

I should say that the efficiency and the professional attitude of the staff impressed me alot!

After indentifying myself and addressing the issue, the problem was immediately identified and was solved on the spot (the problem was caused by improper log off from the user, that means was me.. erhem..), the whole problem was solved in less than 5 minutes! Thumbs up.

Well, after all, I should admit that the customer services here is not that bad. Oh, ya, I never mentioned that my call was answered once connected. =)

No comments: